Pages

Feb 17, 2013

My First International Journey

It was mid-January 2013 when I came to know that I am going on a journey to Dubai, UAE. Thankfully I did have a passport then and completed all the formalities that are necessary for an international trip. The journey was scheduled to be from Feb 13 to Feb 16, 2013, i.e. 3 nights and 4 days. Thanks to my cousin who was accompanying me on the journey, helped me with all the procedures.


It was my first international journey and I was so excited that I did have sleepless nights till I reached the departure terminal of Bengaluru Airport. It was a mid-day flight to Dubai via Mumbai and we reached there by noon(local time). From the airport, we headed to our hotel, Atlantis The Palm, situated on the crescent of The Palm, Jumeirah.

The 4 days of the journey was so fun-filled and so many activities to tell about, I would be posting about them, day-by-day in separate blog posts and you can read them in the links given below.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4